Sunday 10 May 2015

The Dance with Death.

...and they were at it again,
their little dance,
he leading the way,
she begging for a chance.

Death: One step, two step,
he knew the way,
she was his this time,
slowly slipping away.

But her Lord, most Merciful,
had for her other plans,
He embraced her softly,
and held onto her hands.

"Not today, O servant of mine,
I still want more for you.
He won't win this dance,
go back and do your due."

And so he retreated,
His face dark and grim,
and so the dance ended,
and once again, was she

saved by Him.

8 comments:

  1. Very impressive poetry, brought tears to my eyes. I'm a firm believer that miracles do come true, and I've been praying one for you for some time.
    Stay strong, keep writing and hold onto your faith as difficult times never come without the good. You've persevered so much; happiness is just round the corner Insha'Allah. You're in my du'as always.

    - A True Well Wisher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Naaila, I recently just come across your blog. It interested me because my dad has just been diagnosed with cancer. I have no words to tell you how helpful &inspirational I have found your blog. I admire your positive attitude & honesty. May Allah grant you shifa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalam u Alaikum Sister i read your story about a cancer patient. Sister Saudi Scholars said this cancer disease is from Satan this disease may come to people by black magic or if we hurt Satan they want to hurt us back or may be envy or any other reason but it comes from Satan. go to youtube and Please listen to luhaidan ruqyah with loud voice head phone and close your eyes while listening and listen as many time. you feel if Satan is in your body or Inshallah you will start seeing Dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asalam alaikum sis, I hope your ok. It's been a while since we last heard from you. 💙💚💜❤

    ReplyDelete